Bike buying? Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Xenon 2017 Road Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
If it's not too rude may I ask what your motivation is for buying the Bianchi? Apart from a few geometry tweaks, there's not a great deal of difference between the two, and you'd be mixing campag and shimano components. May not matter to you but I prefer to stick to compatible groupsets on my bikes. Makes doing wheel swaps etc much easier.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Sorry - late to the party Same bike as mine. I'm no expert, but it's comfortable and the Campag groupset has been great. It's been said that the wheels are the weak link, being a bit cheap, and would be worth an upgrade at some point.
20160527_124431.jpg

Oh and people say nice things about how it looks!

gbb

Legendary Member
If it were the case, nothing wrong with buying a bike just because you like the colour. They're all the same ish....why not have one that excites you, even if it is just visual.

I had that bike, slightly different spec....blooming brilliant bike....but you do pay a bit of a premium for the name.

Haven't bikes gone up a lot....jeez, are all what used to be called entry level spec bikes by the major manufacturers around a grand ?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Think I might get myself some new wheels! :whistle:
I don't know how common the problem is. I built myself some new wheels after that, and just replaced the freehub on the original wheels when I sold the bike.

But yeah, if you need an excuse...

Top Bottom