Bike detail pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
Few arty pics, combining two of my hobbies.

bikedetail1of8.jpg

bikedetail2of8.jpg

bikedetail3of8.jpg

bikedetail4of8.jpg

(Yes, for you 'togs that notice, WB is off in this one)
bikedetail5of8.jpg

bikedetail6of8.jpg

bikedetail7of8.jpg

bikedetail8of8.jpg

TFL :thumbsdown:

montage

God Almighty
Your ride? VERY clean :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Yup, and thanks, but it's actually dirty to me at the moment, and I'm not on obsessive cleaner :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Yes they are aren't they? :tongue: Cheers for thems :thumbsdown:
And yes the bottle cage is on there to. Although just thinking, regrettably, that I might have to get a different one though cos it's destroying my bottle (leaving heavy black lines / scratches), seems a bit too tight. Maybe not though, I like having the streak of colour running through the bike, and I don't think I'll find another one in that colour!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Radius said:
Yes they are aren't they? :tongue: Cheers for thems :thumbsdown:
And yes the bottle cage is on there to. Although just thinking, regrettably, that I might have to get a different one though cos it's destroying my bottle (leaving heavy black lines / scratches), seems a bit too tight. Maybe not though, I like having the streak of colour running through the bike, and I don't think I'll find another one in that colour!

In the year and abit of having road bikes(when i started to cycle properly) ive gone through 6 bottles.
I wouldnt worry about little scratches on it, worry about the smell of them after you have had them for abitxx(
That bike really is clean though, but i bet if you get to the back wheel its all black;)
Nice pics though. Very arty farty

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Joe24 said:
In the year and abit of having road bikes(when i started to cycle properly) ive gone through 6 bottles.
I wouldnt worry about little scratches on it, worry about the smell of them after you have had them for abitxx(

Yeah I guess, although at £8 a pop I don't really want to go through six of these ones, they're quite nice.

That bike really is clean though, but i bet if you get to the back wheel its all black;)
Nice pics though. Very arty farty
Not too bad actually, cleaned drivetrain 2 days ago, but yes the rear wheel has a bit of black on the rims. And thanks, that was entirely my intention :thumbsdown:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
£8 a bottle!!!:tongue::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
My god, what are these bottles?
I just go to bike shops and try and get some free ones;):thumbsdown:
I got the freewheel ones i have now, because i went to the big breakfast in the square in town. I had Evans bottles(got them free for buying some stuff in evans) and they were old and needed changing.
Freewheel said if i out them in their bin i could have 2 freewheel bottles.
Exchange was done fast:thumbsup:
I like these ones that Evans are doing:becool:

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Camelbak Podium, very cool little valve it has, no pushing or pulling anything. Neat. And apparently doesn't affect taste either, which it hasn't so far. Might look at some cheaper ones, noticed that Evans one earlier today when their catalogue arrived.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Nice depth of field on those shots, maybe a more striking angle and some mood lighting just to complete the arty-fartiness? (and monochrome to really hit the spot!!). :biggrin:;)

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Nice depth of field on those shots, maybe a more striking angle and some mood lighting just to complete the arty-fartiness? (and monochrome to really hit the spot!!). :laugh:;)

Well, I couldn't really be bothered to move the bike (:o), and I didn't have any batteries in my flash, so these were all indoors, natural light at about ISO1600. The last two are monochrome....

MacBludgeon said:
Radius, I hate to break it to you, but the rubber, plastic and reflectors have come off your pedals

:rofl: :biggrin:, how can you see all that when you're that far back down the road? :biggrin: :biggrin:

betty swollocks said:
We know you like bikes. What's the other hobby?

Joe24 said:
Can i guess at photography?

Well done Joe. :rolleyes: (also guitar, have to write a song about photographing my bike, now there's a challenge)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Radius said:
Well, I couldn't really be bothered to move the bike (:laugh:), and I didn't have any batteries in my flash, so these were all indoors, natural light at about ISO1600. The last two are monochrome....
<< goes to check >>

So they are!! Lol - missed the transition. :sad:

Top Bottom