Bike detail pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

nice pictures, manual focus i presume?
Like how it focuses on a specific bit and everything else is blurred, whereas bog standard cameras/phone cameras on autofocus tend to just try to focus on everything

bonj said:
Like how it focuses on a specific bit and everything else is blurred, whereas bog standard cameras/phone cameras on autofocus tend to just try to focus on everything

You can achieve the same effect on bog standard camera if you know what you're doing. Not sure about phones though.

Joe24 said:
I wouldnt worry about little scratches on it, worry about the smell of them after you have had them for abitxx(

Go to Boots and buy sterilising tablets for baby bottles. They're very cheap. I sterilise all of my bottles (cycling and running) every week. Not doing so can make you very ill indeed. It's also less expensive than buying new bottles!

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
bonj said:

Some were autofocus, some manual, but then the autofocus system on the camera is very good (cam is a Nikon D300). Lens was a 50mm f/1.8 set at 1.8 so the depth of field was very shallow indeed, that's the 'specific bit focus' effect you're describing...

Eat MY Dust said:
You can achieve the same effect on bog standard camera if you know what you're doing. Not sure about phones though.

Yup, and I can do it on my phone too.

montage

God Almighty
Radius said:
Camelbak Podium, very cool little valve it has, no pushing or pulling anything. Neat. And apparently doesn't affect taste either, which it hasn't so far. Might look at some cheaper ones, noticed that Evans one earlier today when their catalogue arrived.

I use one of these - brilliant bottle. Though costly, and a bottle is a bottle :angry:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
montage said:
I use one of these - brilliant bottle. Though costly, and a bottle is a bottle :wacko:

Your both idiots for spending that much on a bottle i think.
I could get them for £6.29 :smile: :sad: you two got ripped off :smile::laugh:

Top Bottom