Bike-Discount DE V's Evans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes, I have only used them once and they were very good. And seem to be gaining in popularity.

ushills

Veteran
It's shocking to receive better service and quicker delivery plus generally cheaper products from Rose bikes and bike discount. Wiggle are the only company I've found that even comes close.

PpPete

Legendary Member
I've not bought from Bike-Discount.de yet (although I suspect that day will come before long). Rose are always n my list to check prices though, as are bike24.com. Both have given me good service on all purchases up to now.

Not sure about the others, but Rose have an excellent returns service that doesn't a penny.

OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
2 out of the 3 things have arrived from Evans both posted seperatly ? both in over sized jiffy bags could have fitted all 3 items in an envelope tbh. The main part i ordered hasnt arrived though :sad: wont be using Evans again.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 2246457, member: 259"]beginning with a T? That catalogue is deadly! :ohmy:[/quote]
Them's the boys....

OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
[QUOTE 2246460, member: 259"]I'm glad to hear it Mark, as I would have felt halfway resposnible if they were rubbish! :smile:[/quote]

Thanks for the recommendation Mort much appreciated. Extremely good service however i may have to brush up on my German if i want to use the tracking service lol

Mallory

2 out of the 3 things have arrived from Evans both posted seperatly ? both in over sized jiffy bags could have fitted all 3 items in an envelope tbh. The main part i ordered hasnt arrived though :sad: wont be using Evans again.

To be fair through i use Evans quite a bit for their collect in store service. 99% of time of i order before 4pm it's available to collect after the second working day. I can pick up at my convenience , which is preferable to missing a royal mail delivery and the headache of re-deiveries or collecting from the sorting office :cursing:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
To be fair through i use Evans quite a bit for their collect in store service. 99% of time of i order before 4pm it's available to collect after the second working day. I can pick up at my convenience , which is preferable to missing a royal mail delivery and the headache of re-deiveries or collecting from the sorting office :cursing:
If it is any consolation I've had problems with the collect-in-store service when collecting stuff from their mail-order warehouse/HQ! Slightly annoying when it is a 20+ mile round trip by bike in the rain.

potsy

Rambler
Just looking for info on this German site and found this thread, am after a pair of tyres and bike-discount de are by far the cheapest place for them.
Always been a bit wary of ordering from overseas, good to know there has been some good experiences :thumbsup:

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Ive just ordered my 3rd pair of tyres from zee germans amongst other things, always been good and also cheap! Evans delivery time seems terrible, ordered from them twice and both times took several days.

Top Bottom