Bike Finance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uclown2002

Guru
Yes and Yes

vickster

Legendary Member
If you do buy on the never never, make sure it's properly insured and securely locked at all times if out of sight (and even if in sight unless you are sat on it). You don't want to be paying for something that has gone awol

I bought all the bits for my Genesis on an interest free CC

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
If you do buy on the never never, make sure it's properly insured and securely locked at all times if out of sight (and even if in sight unless you are sat on it). You don't want to be paying for something that has gone awol

I bought all the bits for my Genesis on an interest free CC
Really where from?

vickster

Legendary Member
How do you mean?

I have an interest free Barclaycard (CC=credit card)...online retailers are more than happy to take Visa ;)

screenman

Legendary Member
I can only answer the first part of the OP question and that is no. Having a fluctuating salary I do not do credit finance.

vickster

Legendary Member
Ok I see, my bike got repaired free of charge

And rightly so!

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I was going to take finance on my bike. I was getting £50 off as it was late. Then I said i would pay in full and £250 disappeared.
You have the advantage the save more if you can pay in full on the day.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I would never get into debt for something I regard as a toy . Been there and done the debt thing , never again ! If I want something now I work harder and save up for it .

Last edited:

Nick Stone

Interest free CC, get a discount as well. But make sure you pay agreed amounts you've worked out and don't decide to pay minimum one month as it will soon put you out of shape. And also pay up before the zero percent deal ends.

If you can afford to do it, if it's going give you worrying sleepless nights for a bike think carefully do you need it!

Top Bottom