Bike Finance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
How much are you planning on spending on the bike? If you take a finance deal, do it only for 12 months. No way you'll want to be paying for a bike for 3 years! Barclaycard was 15 months interest free

Do your work offer C2W?

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
How much are you planning on spending on the bike? If you take a finance deal, do it only for 12 months. No way you'll want to be paying for a bike for 3 years! Barclaycard was 15 months interest free

Do your work offer C2W?
Yes only to June to July it's dumb I know. I might wait till then and get a super nice mtb.

vickster

Legendary Member
Well I work in the city, not much mud as on MTb compatible trails ;). There are showers apparently

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I bought mine with V12 Finance, all done online with a Retailer. Filled out the form, accepted and then digitally signed the agreement within 15 minutes. Bit dangerously tempting it was that easy.

It was a 2014 bike and the best deal I had been offered was 10% off for a Debit card payment or full retail with 0% finance. Over Christmas this store discounted the bike 10% but left the 0% finance button on the listing might have been a mistake but I took advantage!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Evans do it.

Top Bottom