Bike fitting in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
bicycle richmond

vickster

Legendary Member
Do you already have a bike? Or looking for a a jig fit?
Looking to enhance for performance or physio based to address injury?
Pearson’s do fitting, As do Sigma if more looking at performance. Or cadence in Crystal Palace (on bike)
Also where in London as there are a number of places?

Last edited:

Daninplymouth

I’m booked in with Ben-efit in Orpington seems to get really good reviews. Hope it’s good as it’s a 4hour drive for me and an overnight stay

There is the famous bike fit James at Bicycle Richmond. He talks a lot of sense but is a bit pricey.

On the bike fit subject what is the correct saddle height. Reading the PDF on @Lazy Fat Vegan thread would have the height at what feels way too low. I tend to have a relatively straight leg with a lesser bend because the saddle is higher. If I stand up on the pedals and stay in line with the saddle I have 10-15mm of gap.

Red17

Veteran
I used Cadence Performance at Crystal Palace for a bike fit then a saddle test a couple of years ago - happy enough with their service

Daninplymouth

I had a really good fit in Orpington last week. Takes about 8hours, he goes into pedalling techniques and breathing tips too. Only done a few short rides since and still getting used to it but I’m impressed so far

I had a really good fit in Orpington last week. Takes about 8hours, he goes into pedalling techniques and breathing tips too. Only done a few short rides since and still getting used to it but I’m impressed so far
8 hours! - sounds impressive for sure - I'm kinda thinking you could do a lot of corrective surgery in that time to make you fit the bike.

Daninplymouth

8 hours! - sounds impressive for sure - I'm kinda thinking you could do a lot of corrective surgery in that time to make you fit the bike.
Actually I was there for 10hours had a slight issue on the assessment test ride picking up a puncture and didn’t have anything in me to fix it 😂
Would highly recommend Ben for his knowledge not the cheapest but good value when you break it down over the hours

Top Bottom