Bike of the future

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Seems fairly impractical. Can you remove the wheels to fit in a car? Can it fit on trains? Can you fix a puncture? How do you park it, does it have a kickstand? How do you fix things when it breaks. Because it will break, guaranteed.

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
A bike of the future. Which is 3kg heavier than my bike of 2015.
No thanks.
But im sure it will appeal to the ilk that must have the latest Iphone and wear Beats headphones.

He wasn't "riding" it.
From the way his legs were moving, that slow spin/stop movement, it looked like there was no power being generated by them.
So he looked like he was just sitting on it and letting a motor do all the work.
So the question to ask is were the pedals even connected to anything ??

Slick

Guru
According to some, the bike in the video was non functional with skateboard wheels attached to the bike wheel and rolling down an incline.
There's definitely something going on there.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
:smile:The bike of the future has arrived

www.cyclotronbike.com

Obviously not for me as there is no triple chainring. And sending money three months in advance.

Ponzi scheme. Anyone stupid enough to send money up front for that contraption deserves to lose it. There's nothing inherently wrong with conventional bicycles. It's a bad solution looking for a problem. I'm sure the local yobs round my way would enjoy smashing them up and stealing them though. It would give them a welcome bit of variety from the Mobikes and Ofos they usually go for/

Top Bottom