Bike rollers any good and what do you get from them ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
As already pointed out, you don't have any momentum on rollers, so the worst that can happen is that you depart sideways. Broken bones are highly unlikely.
depends if you have both arms free and dont need a step to get on and off atm :smile:
1640252406431.png

mattobrien

Guru
I may've had the odd off from the rollers in the early days, but there is no forwards motion so it's a bit more likely a clipless moment than rocketing forward.

My most humorous off was falling in to my mountain bike (hung on the wall, which then fell off the wall and landed on top of me.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
As already pointed out, you don't have any momentum on rollers, so the worst that can happen is that you depart sideways. Broken bones are highly unlikely.
I may've had the odd off from the rollers in the early days, but there is no forwards motion so it's a bit more likely a clipless moment than rocketing forward.
This^^^^ Coupled with the fact that you are a few inches higher off the ground due to the depth of the rollers so have to reach a bit further to get a foot on the floor. Clipless moment is pretty much the perfect description :okay:

Top Bottom