Bike shops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Very nice and friendly, hence I bought 3 bikes off them :biggrin: The other shop in town doesn't give such a "warm" feeling, but they have been good to deal with too.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Well my most local bike shop (excluding halfords) is approx about a 40 min drive away. A cracking shop with great products and great service. Although they do tend to push a sale too much sometimes. Wanted to go there at weekend to have a chat about a certain product but chances are they would try and sell me one of their condor road bikes again. I swear they must get so much commission when they sell one of those things

Well my most local bike shop (excluding halfords) is approx about a 40 min drive away. A cracking shop with great products and great service. Although they do tend to push a sale too much sometimes. Wanted to go there at weekend to have a chat about a certain product but chances are they would try and sell me one of their condor road bikes again. I swear they must get so much commission when they sell one of those things

Cardigan is closer than Crosshands?

no - I ride too often ;)

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I like my LBS they do business based on friendship and handshakes.
I have a tab which I clear when I feel like it, or they need me to.
The service they offer me is second to none.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Im generally to lazy to be bothered to clear it, so when it reaches a certain amount that they let me know and I pay over the phone.
I just like the convenience of being able to walk out with stuff on a tab, seems to work for them as well, as I never flinch when shopping till I get the bill.. lol
Probably spend more than I ever would normally this way.

openroad

Got two of my bikes from cycles UK Norwich, great place friendly staff:smile:.When I got my roadbike as a newby I had lots of questions and they didn't make you feel daft for asking. Like some places want that sale and lack customer care.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I'm lucky in that I've got 7 bike shops within a 20 minute cycle from home. Two I haven't tried yet, three are good to deal with and the remaining two are excellent.

I can't put my finger on what it is but I find I prefer one of these over the others and most of my business goes to them, although I do spend money in the others that I've tried from time to time.

Top Bottom