Bike Storage - help needed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

SabrinaDesign

I have now started designing my bike storage for the home. We had presentations with Cyclepod who out of 3 concepts chose one of them to move forward with.

I would like to thank respondents to my previous questionnaire. This is still live, so people can still respond to it. I will be putting results up on my website near the end of this project - and will post a link here for anyone who is interested to see them.

At this point in my design process i have thought of a few more questions i would like to ask (6 to be precise) ...these are not as in depth as in my first questionnaire, so shouldn't take long to answer! They are all multiple choice.

Here it is - https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHp0RGE3blhLOEJBUTc5TXcyeUNISmc6MQ#gid=0

Responses are again really appreciated!

Thanks.

OP
OP
S

SabrinaDesign

Glad you're getting a good response ... and it would good to see the results posted here at CycleChat ... as we often get asked to participate, but rarely see the results.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

here is a google docs link to my research - hope you can access it this way? i have made it viewable with the link. i will at some point write up my findings on a blog on my website - this is a quick way to get the results to you though!

I have now stopped responses to this questionnaire as the project ends thursday. A BIG thanks to anyone who responded
smile.gif

Top Bottom