Bike storage/sheds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
where do you guys store your bikes?

Im moving house in a few weeks and im losing my under decking secure storage shed, so im wondering what you guys use and can anyone offer suggestions. As well as storing the bikes, im also want to use it for winter training and workshop for repairing, cleaning, building bikes etc

Thanks in advance

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Although swmbo doesn't approve, the dinning room fits the bill for the most valuable.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Indoors mate . The spare bedroom has the turbo and the TT bike in it and the front room has the road bike locked to the wall . The winter bike just knocks around in its stand but is normally in front of the tv .
I do plan to turn my timber storage shed at the side of the house into a secure room for the turbo and bike storage . Once I build the porch I have started about 20 times and then used the wood for someone elses job I can set it up with a nice wide screen , surround sound and have a full on training room . Might squeeze a hot tub in there aswell :laugh:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Looks like i'll be ordering this

image.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Looks nice.

Just remember you'll need some ground anchors - shed doors/glass windows are easy to get into. We've got a summer house to build, but the bikes will be staying in a brick garage with ground anchors.

Drago

Legendary Member
Thats the same log cabin I recently fitted in my garden, although Woman has forbidden me from turning it into a bike shack.

I've a 10 x 6' shed for the bikes, carpeted, electrics, nice pics of bikes on the walls etc. Whatever bike I'm commuting on at the time gets stored in the porch for rapid deployment.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Looks nice.

Just remember you'll need some ground anchors - shed doors/glass windows are easy to get into. We've got a summer house to build, but the bikes will be staying in a brick garage with ground anchors.
Security is taken care of - a cunning plan has already been sort ;)

Top Bottom