Bike storage solutions.... hanging a bike on garage wall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You could also use a pair of pressed steel shelf brackets and screw them directly to the wall. An offcut of old carpet or foam duct taped around the bracket will protect the frame paint.
These things look primarily aimed at the rather strange breed of cyclist who hangs their bike up on their living room wall and wants a cosmetically acceptable fixing. An expensive way to keep your tyres clear of the carpet. Doesn't save space or confer any other advantage that I can see.

Your bike doesn't get knocked when A N Other family member goes into the garage looking for something- quite a big advantage if you have an expensive best bike.

Gunk

Guru
Your bike doesn't get knocked when A N Other family member goes into the garage looking for something- quite a big advantage if you have an expensive best bike.

That's why my best bike is hanging up!

I bought them every one was faulty. The hook was flat against the mounting. The only way to use it was to get someone to hold it up. Pointless. Got my money back and went with this

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08BJ2T492/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

no intention of hanging 5 just the 3. As it can be separated into 2 pieces it would be practical for 4 bikes. Very happy with it.
I was able to sort out the problem with " jobsworth " crap. I hit it with a sledge and that sorted it!

Top Bottom