bike theft insurance..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
I read a post on Twitter by someone who'd been looking for theft and accidental damage cover for his road bike (no value mentioned) and he'd found that his own house insurance company would add that cover on at no extra charge and £100 excess. It was Zurich.

Barclays cap at 2.5k sadly

vickster

Legendary Member
I read a post on Twitter by someone who'd been looking for theft and accidental damage cover for his road bike (no value mentioned) and he'd found that his own house insurance company would add that cover on at no extra charge and £100 excess. It was Zurich.
Based on my admittedly not great postcode, for 1 bike valued at £4k for the middle plus cover with the optical, dental etc...Bikmo, £311

PLUS
Broader cover for enthusiast riders who need to cover themselves too

£25.94 /mthOr £311.28 /yr
All GO benefits and
  • £20k Personal accident
  • £2m Public liability
  • £5,000 medical expenses inc. physio
  • £2,500 counselling expenses
  • £1,000 dental injury
  • £500 optical injury

@meta lon took about 10 seconds to get this so worth checking

vickster

Legendary Member
Barclays cap at 2.5k sadly
Mine above is Aviva Plus...I checked, premium includes unlimited cover for household contents including bikes. Might be worth checking come renewal time :okay: (granted I got 20% off as am an existing customer)

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Mine above is Aviva Plus...I checked, premium includes unlimited cover for household contents including bikes. Might be worth checking come renewal time :okay: (granted I got 20% off as am an existing customer)

For the house our Barclays cover is superb, just the bikes causes problems

Top Bottom