Bike trailer for toddler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sixmile

Veteran
We used the trailers from age 6 months up to 5 years. I've stopped now as the two kids (age 3 and 5) were getting too big to fit in the Burley and the weight was getting too much for their old dad.

The same age as my two are now but we're planning one last big run this July from Belfast to Dublin to Holyhead to Chester in the trailer before the double Croozer bows out. The hills sure get tougher every year that passes! Precious memories though.

U

User482

The same age as my two are now but we're planning one last big run this July from Belfast to Dublin to Holyhead to Chester in the trailer before the double Croozer bows out. The hills sure get tougher every year that passes! Precious memories though.
Nice! I have a micro tour planned for next weekend - taking my younger daughter camping for the night. I hope to fit all the gear on the WeeHoo in the picture above, but if not it will be back to the Burley for the final time.

Sixmile

Veteran
Yes, packing is a challenge but one I enjoy. I've been keeping an eye out for a WeeHoo too to progress to. So far I've just picked up a trailgator in the meantime.

Top Bottom