bike wieght

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I like to plaster houses but I don't pay people to plaster my houses because it would take money to pay people to plaster houses and all it takes is a lot of hard work and grit and steel but not ladders because ladders are for stupid people and I don't use reel plaster either because you don't need reel plaster just grit and determination and lots of bubblegum and you can pick that up off the streets because stupid people spit it out and I scrape it up but not with a knife because knifes are for stupid people and when you can grow your fingernails and use them instead and who needs tape when you can use a marker pen and pva is just letters so you don't need them and to skim all you need are business cards from business people who try to sell you things in the street and as for that last layer of plaster all you need is spittooned paper and you can get paper from the chip shop with your chips but most people don't think of that because ther stupid
I don't plaster cause it falls on the floor and you don't plaster the floor so why would I try and plaster the floor when that's not what its for but I make things from wood tree wood though not that band q wood cause thats rubbish but does the job so why would people buy other wood and wear clothes when they are fat dugs and look stupid just to plaster some wood from band q that isn't needed anyway to enjoy yourself , all you need is some nails and wood and plaster anyway, and then just do it rather than making your brain dirty with work and being a southern poof that just pays people like you own something and don't even want to do it anyway even if you could but I don't care bring it on and see what happens withthat and stuff and things that might happen if you could be bothered or even if, you couldn't I probably wouldn't even care about that anyway but if I did I wouldn't tell you about it ,

OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

Your obsession with people being gay? Hilarious. Go find a psychologist and find out what that most likely says about you.
i never said you were gay,i said you had a pic of a gay guy in you profile,alwright sweetheart

OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

I don't plaster cause it falls on the floor and you don't plaster the floor so why would I try and plaster the floor when that's not what its for but I make things from wood tree wood though not that band q wood cause thats rubbish but does the job so why would people buy other wood and wear clothes when they are fat dugs and look stupid just to plaster some wood from band q that isn't needed anyway to enjoy yourself , all you need is some nails and wood and plaster anyway, and then just do it rather than making your brain dirty with work and being a southern poof that just pays people like you own something and don't even want to do it anyway even if you could but I don't care bring it on and see what happens withthat and stuff and things that might happen if you could be bothered or even if, you couldn't I probably wouldn't even care about that anyway but if I did I wouldn't tell you about it ,
yous two on crack

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
shoot !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom