Bikefit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wayne Tully

Been having knee trouble so went for a Bikefit yesterday, absolutely fantastic service by Adrian at Bike Science in Tunbridge Wells, apparently my saddle was far too low which was causing to much load on my knee. The difference is huge.

575338_10151889338794165_1552224188_n.jpg

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aNrXz0Hfu34

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I had mine done at Wildside Tunbridge Wells it made such a difference to my riding ability, namely climbing. Lots of little changes made a huge difference.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Let us know how you get on.

I've decided to bite the bullet and have one done in an attempt to eradicate shoulder and neck pain on long rides.

vickster

Legendary Member
Isn't it up to him what he spends his hard earned on?

Knee pain is no fun, glad you have found a solution :smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Really??? Could you not have saved yourself some money by using Youtube and a friend:wacko:
Sometimes you cant see the wood for the trees and if you do not have some one else who knows owt ( my wife is feckin useless when i tried to ask her to help ) then a bike fit might be the only option .It took me ages to dial my personal fit in and the only time i have had trouble lately is when i listened to club mates and started fiddling .
Let us know how you get on.

I've decided to bite the bullet and have one done in an attempt to eradicate shoulder and neck pain on long rides.
I used to get this, my stem was 10 mm to long in my case but the pain only used to appear on long rides right between the shoulder blades and neck.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
You can learn lots of things from Youtube, often very badly.

Does cycling contain some of the most tight fisted people in sport?
Nah , its just hard to convince the rest of the family a £180 fit is value for money , thats the going rate round here .
For some reason the wife and kids want food :blush:

redcard

Veteran
Really??? Could you not have saved yourself some money by using Youtube and a friend:wacko:

Would you recommend the same techniques for dentistry work?

Out of interest, what would you do with the money you had saved by foregoing the bike fit?

vickster

Legendary Member

You said he could have saved some money...? So you did mention money :wacko:

How do you know he hasn't already tried the mate + YouTube methodology and it didn't resolve his knee pain

Top Bottom