BikeJournal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I joined up too and added my, so far, miserable mileage to the total. Hope to start getting out a bit more this month.

I'd looked at Bikejournal before but you lot convinced me to give it another shot, though I'm going to be entering my miles in two places now as I still keep a spreadsheet as well.

frog

You pair of jessies

Bloody Cheek!!

You hold 'im and I'll clout him with my handbag :biggrin:

Huge Welcome to Mr Hippo and Crackle :biggrin::biggrin:

<quick rumage in purse and sees what change got>

Virtual tea and cream cake all round please waitress! :angry:

BentMikey said:
Well, just had a very pleasant 15 miles in the countryside, loads of lovely drivers leaving me room. The best one was seeing a lady wanting to pull out of a very concealed driveway, she was being careful and stopped and smiled as soon as she'd seen me, and I'd been doing the same since she couldn't see me in the first part of the manouvre. It's great when everybody takes care around each other like this! I even laughed at one oncoming black cabbie who unprovoked, leant out his window to shout c@nt at me.

You make us all smile BentMikey.:biggrin:

frog

I hope you feel better soon

Thank you for the kind words but not for a while. Went to the doc's this morning and found I've got Bells's Palsy which could be with me for a few months.

On the funny side of it my son was rolling on the floor last night as he watched me trying to eat my stew with one side of my face almost useless. He did become a bit more sympathetic later when Jean told him that with her worn out hips and my palsy he's not got a lot to look forward too in his old age :blush:

Can still cycle so I've got no excuse!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Sorry to hear that mate, just read up on it as I have not heard of that before. Hope you are better soon.

4F

GruB said:
Mikey,
So there is a CycleChat club on Bikejournal?
Is that where your miles are going?

Welcome GruB, blimey that is some serious mileage you got going there :smile:

4F

GruB said:
It is called commuting :sad:
My legs are quite strong now.
Look at the miles your old bike has done !! ;)

I know what you mean. I am very old school and quite attacked to my weinman brakes, sachs huret mech with down tube shifters :blush:.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
OK I've joined up too - but made a mistake in trying to enter this years rides .... I take it you can't change an entry once you have made it... ;)

Could I enter a negative ride instead? I was trying to add in my miles to date per month... but entered for Feb my total milage to the end of Feb. So now it looks as if I rode 342 miles in Feb when I only rode 174.

4F

If you open up the journal on the far left is the option for deleting a ride. Also if you go to your profile I am sure there is the option of adding a previous total for the year so you should be able to adjust here as well.

GruB

At the moment I am still on primary with ACF, CycleChat is my second.
I will wait and see what happens with them. The problem is I also have the kit and I like it.
I see you have a jersey though.:biggrin:

Top Bottom