BikeJournal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog

Summerdays, I'm taking it you have done my usual mistake. The default entry screen is for today's date and I forget to change it :biggrin:. So it looks like I did half a dozen rides on one day.

If you go the journal screen which displays your month of riding each ride has an 'edit' button. Just change the date and the ride will be ascribed to that day and change the monthly stats accordingly.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Thanks for all the help - I've now managed to change the information. Now I have to see how often I will record the information - upto now I've just been doing it monthly incase I lost my computer.

frog

Just 'as and when' you want to Summerdays. I download the computer once a week, when I recharge it. However, I usually update the BikeJournal stuff either once or twice a month.

snorri

Legendary Member
I went over to Bikejournal when Cyclogs was down, but found it rather complex to use. Now the revamped cyclogs is running and providing all the facilities I need in a user friendly manner,so I will just stay there, and there's a Cyclechat team there too.:smile:

Plax

Guru
I was curious about this Cyclogs site so I've just gone and joined. Seems ok so far, and I like the graphs section. I've joined the Cyclechat team there too. Overall I think I prefer Bikjournal, but I'll enter my milage on both for a while and see which one I prefer.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Plax said:
I was curious about this Cyclogs site so I've just gone and joined. Seems ok so far, and I like the graphs section. I've joined the Cyclechat team there too. Overall I think I prefer Bikjournal, but I'll enter my milage on both for a while and see which one I prefer.

Same here Plax. I cannot make up my mind which I prefer :tongue: so for the time being I will do both.

Top Bottom