Birthday gifts - what to give to someone that has it all...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Claudia

Hey!

My boyfriend's birthday is in a couple of weeks and I am out of ideas on what to give him this time. Rouleur subscription, Cavendish and Wiggo's jerseys, TOB special edition tshirt, Wiggo's foundation tshirt, lots of Rapha stuff, GPS, cycling books... You name it! He's got it all. 2 bikes - not that I am planning on giving him one...

What should I go for this time? Any suggestions...?

vickster

Legendary Member
Take him away to watch the TdF

British Cycling membership

A spin at the velodrome

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
He's lucky to have you, and seeing as he's got everything he could possibly want... how about entering him for the Great North Run and starting off his own Just Giving page to sponsor his favourite charity with a target to reach of say £1000

{I'll donate a fiver to it if he does].

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
What bikes does he currently have?
What about a power meter?
Custom Oakley sunglasses with his name etched on the lens?
Signed shirt of his favorite rider?

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
How about nothing cycling and no gifts, none tangible. How about making him King For A Day. Amd treat him to brekky in bed, take him somewhere nice for the morning, then a nice lunch, then another visit in the pm then Dinner, and a show or cinema, just do stuff instead of buying stuff.

OP
OP
Claudia

Claudia

How about nothing cycling and no gifts, none tangible. How about making him King For A Day. Amd treat him to brekky in bed, take him somewhere nice for the morning, then a nice lunch, then another visit in the pm then Dinner, and a show or cinema, just do stuff instead of buying stuff.

but that's a normal day in his life! lol! he is always the king! I treat him to everything he deserves on a daily basis... :smile:

OP
OP
Claudia

Claudia

He's lucky to have you, and seeing as he's got everything he could possibly want... how about entering him for the Great North Run and starting off his own Just Giving page to sponsor his favourite charity with a target to reach of say £1000

{I'll donate a fiver to it if he does].

great idea!!! thanks :smile:

OP
OP
Claudia

Claudia

What bikes does he currently have?
What about a power meter?
Custom Oakley sunglasses with his name etched on the lens?
Signed shirt of his favorite rider?

He has a fixed gear Mango and a carbon Planet X, just got new expensive wheels, carbon bottle holders... like I said, everything!
Oakley glasses - check too!
How do I go on about getting a Wiggo signed jersey? It was meant to happen in France but apparently it won't anymore... :sad:

Top Bottom