Bit sharp out there.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Just dragging the mundane over to gardening,for a second.I have just fitted the outside water tap cover,had it years.It wraps up the tap and pipework,so stopping that awful Mr J Frost from doing any damage over winter.All secured with black masking tape,one year it blew off,so all is nice and secure.Ok back to your interesting lives now.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
I'm stuck indoors working, but it looks a glorious, if chilly, day out there!

Looked fine -0 forecast said it was good - lots of sun on the road outside

Went out on a ride - should have been 20 ish miles

by the time I had gone a couple of miles it was raining and the sky had gone black

I was soaking by the time I got home
total miles - just under 4

good thing - cheapo Muddy Fox jacket still waterproof after several years and several washes in normal washing powder!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Mr Robin keeps visiting the stale french baguette that I've secured on an old tree stump next to the shedoffice. The one advantage of the shedoffice is the various wildlife I get to see each day.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
good frost coming home after night shift , cold, dark , tired and hungry dont make for PBs :sad:

Last edited:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
First time in the minus numbers riding to work at 0530 today. OK it was -0.6C, but it did necessitate long sleeves.

After a few dull, grey days, today was blessed with beautiful sunshine and it was surprisingly mild down here on the Kent coast. But I still dusted off the cover for the outside tap and put it in place today.
Soon, I will have to find the frost jacket for our olive tree and get that safely snugged up for the winter.......

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
was lovely out the back yesterday - as well as working i'm also in uni ( yes at 44 ) studying to become a data scientist, online video lectures today - we finished at 2pm, so it was out the back to take down 2 x 1.8mtr fence panels and replace with new posts and cross braces and fit 42 1.8mtr feather edge boards......all done in under 2hrs

Top Bottom