Bizzare Ad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kyuss

Veteran
What on earth made them think that trivialising what must be a fairly embarrasing situation was a good idea to bring in extra work. That would be the last place I'd go if I ever wanted it done. The illusion of having a hobbit shove a plastic tube up my arse and filling me with water is not something I'm comfortable with (not that it would be a comfortable situation anyway).

And that must be a crap job. Shoving tubes up peoples a***s all day long and watching the contents as they flow. Trying to make it sound like a proper career by calling them 'naturapaths' doesn't really help with the reality of the situation.

At least they didn't base the ad on George Grossmith's offering... "Diarrhoea of a Nobody"

Engli shliterature epitomised...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Ever so slightly off topic - have you seen the recent ad for Coco Pops.
Part of the ad shows two hippopotami in a bowl of Coco Pops and hot milk. Do they what, or can they guess what hippos do in water? :cry:

:biggrin::eek::biggrin:

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
djtheglove said:
I think Mickles request for size is perfectly acceptable seeing as you volunteered the information in the first place! .....................So?

Just in case she's spying, they're size Perfect thank you very much.

And as for the advert, I think they should sack the poo-blicity company that thought that one up.[Sigh]

Top Bottom