Bizzare Ad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I was sitting in an upmarket lingerie boutique waiting for Mrs Dr Bollo to have her t1ts measured, leafing through local magazines and came upon this :ohmy::ohmy:. I nearly sprayed my complimentary coffee all over a silk Rigby and Peller Basque.

Who thought this was a good idea? Would you let any of these people anywhere near your bum (especially the 'angel of death' on the left)? What would Peter Jackson say? What would J R R Tolkien say!?

For anyone interested, you've missed the offer.

Melvil

OMG!

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
mickle said:
So what size are they then?

I am a gentleman, Mickle, a gentleman. Desist with these questions, or I'll set 'Frodo' onto you with his 'precious'.

snakehips

'Prepare for Christmas' !
I'd rather go in to Christmas completely unprepared than let that lot anywhere near my ring.

I4.jpg

gavintc

Guru
What an excellent play on words. I wonder if the bottom has dropped out of their market recently. I suppose they are supporters of Brown.

gavintc

Guru
On a cheerier note, I wonder if they need any help in the lingerie boutique. I am quite certain that I could 'add value' in the measuring of ladies.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Bollo said:
I was sitting in an upmarket lingerie boutique waiting for Mrs Dr Bollo to have her t1ts measured, leafing through local magazines and came upon this :ohmy::ohmy:. I nearly sprayed my complimentary coffee all over a silk Rigby and Peller Basque.

Who thought this was a good idea? Would you let any of these people anywhere near your bum (especially the 'angel of death' on the left)? What would Peter Jackson say? What would J R R Tolkien say!?

For anyone interested, you've missed the offer.

I think Mickles request for size is perfectly acceptable seeing as you volunteered the information in the first place! .....................So?

Top Bottom