Bkool 3d Route

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pedro2015

Struggling to get the website to create 3d route of my gpx file it will only create a map view.

I exported a segment off strava which was turned to 3d but my full routes arnt. Anyone got any ideas?

RickB

professional procrastinator
The 3d conversion is likely sitting in a massive queue at bkool headquarters. Some routes have been sent i months ago by riders and very few ever get done. It'll turn up some day (in august perhaps!)

sdholden

Is that really the issue? I assumed it was an automated process. I love the software otherwise, but its a little disappointing if you have to wait months for the 3d route treatment, especially since its a service you pay for, and they push it as a main feature.

sdholden

Ah. I misunderstood. I thought you said one of your strava segments was turned to 3d. I sent in a question to bkool to see what their take is on it. There's no one else really doing it at the moment,that I'm aware of at least, so I guess they'll do whatever they want.

OP
OP
P

Pedro2015

Ah. I misunderstood. I thought you said one of your strava segments was turned to 3d. I sent in a question to bkool to see what their take is on it. There's no one else really doing it at the moment,that I'm aware of at least, so I guess they'll do whatever they want.

Sorry one did get turned to 3d, it was done instantly for some reason I have others waiting

User269

Almost a year later..................did you hear back from bkool about this?
I'd really like to create 3D routes from my imported .gpx files, but wonder if this is actually possible, or if we can only get the map view?

g00se

Veteran
The ones I've submitted that are 'descent' quality have been converted. By decent, I mean reasonably accurate following roads etc.

Bkool seem to be responding to requests in one of the threads on here - may be worth asking there.

Baigu

Regular
I uploaded my firs ever 2 two weeks ago. Didn't even take 24 hours for both. They were short routes, 20km and 15km.

User269

Thanks for your comments.

It does seem rather hit & miss; I tried to import 4 files yesterday, but none of them appeared with 3D. Then I loaded yet another file, and within minutes had a confirmation e-mail thanking me, telling me the route had been processed, and encouraging me to import more!

Top Bottom