Bkool and ANT+ problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gos

Hi,

I haven't been using Bkool for a few months but when I started it recently and updated the client is no longer detects my ANT+ dongle. I have the same hardware (same laptop, dongle, trainer) and same operating system which worked before. Also, Garmin Express immediately detects the dongle so I doubt it is the dongle/driver.

Also a friend of mine is in exactly the same situation.

I have contacted Bkool a few days ago but gotten no answer. Has anyone had this problem and if so - is there a workaround?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hi,

I haven't been using Bkool for a few months but when I started it recently and updated the client is no longer detects my ANT+ dongle. I have the same hardware (same laptop, dongle, trainer) and same operating system which worked before. Also, Garmin Express immediately detects the dongle so I doubt it is the dongle/driver.

Also a friend of mine is in exactly the same situation.

I have contacted Bkool a few days ago but gotten no answer. Has anyone had this problem and if so - is there a workaround?
I'd do the usual and totally uninstall it, reboot and reinstall. I've not had this issue though. Try to see if there are any driver updates you need as well.

OP
OP
gos

gos

I had updated the (Ant+) driver, rebooted etc. but not uninstalled the Bkool client and re-installed it. I followed you instructions and it did work ! Thanks ^_^ No reply from Bkool support though. I guess this is the go-to place for Bkool related stuff ^_^

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I had updated the (Ant+) driver, rebooted etc. but not uninstalled the Bkool client and re-installed it. I followed you instructions and it did work ! Thanks ^_^ No reply from Bkool support though. I guess this is the go-to place for Bkool related stuff ^_^
Wow the clock worked :wahhey:. That's one of the two times I was right yesterday, I wonder what the other was :blink::huh: :wahhey:

Top Bottom