Bkool ghost not accurate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stuart4544

Hi
I am experiencing issues with bkool ghosts of my previous rides, hoping someone can give me some feedback on this.

My rides are ahead of the ghosts of my previous rides, however when I finish and look at the history my recorded time is actually slower than my previous and slower than the ghost i have just beaten. I have read some posts about problems using ghosts created from before updates, but this is not the case as they are from rides done a few days ago.

I was wondering if its anything to do with the total times including warm up etc, but the relative speeds of the ghosts seem to match the relevant slopes so looks like they are just from the main ride, but just don't match the actual time recorded for the associated previous ride.

I love Bkool, it does exactly what i am after, but if i am pacing against a previous ride that's not accurate there is not much point in having the ghosts at all

Any help or similar experience will be very welcome. I am using a Tacx Neo 1 and running the app on a PC

Stu

CXRAndy

Guru
I read on another thread that Bkool ghosts have become unreliable in recent updates, so not worth bothering with.

Write to Bkool, they will surely make it a priority-not :okay:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Wot he said. There’s another thread - team bkool I think where it’s talked about. Ghosts do their own thing at the moment

Top Bottom