BKool Go Smart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kenb321

Hi all, new to the forum. I like using Sufferfest but cannot seem to get my brand new Bkool to work correctly with it for trainer rides. I tried setting new FTP/ 4DP levels using the Sufferfest video but the resitance on my bike is too low. I am in the 2nd from lowest ring in back to get appropriate virtual watts. Did I set something up incorrectly?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Hi all, new to the forum. I like using Sufferfest but cannot seem to get my brand new Bkool to work correctly with it for trainer rides. I tried setting new FTP/ 4DP levels using the Sufferfest video but the resitance on my bike is too low. I am in the 2nd from lowest ring in back to get appropriate virtual watts. Did I set something up incorrectly?
The Bkool trainers work fine with the Bkool software, OK usually with Zwift, but I've not heard anyone using a newer Bkool trainer with Sufferfest. Hopefully someone with a later model Bkool trainer like yours will come along soon. I think there is another thread on here where someone else with a new Bkool Pro has had problems getting resistance right with Zwift.

Top Bottom