BKool on the TacX Neo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Watched recent YouTube videos. I will probably use a free trial over Christmas along with Fulgaz.

Cool, just make sure your graphics card is up to scratch, as the later versions of BSIM has really improved the graphics, which requires a better GPU for optimal visuals.

Milzy

Guru
Cool, just make sure your graphics card is up to scratch, as the later versions of BSIM has really improved the graphics, which requires a better GPU for optimal visuals.
You was right about the graphics been updated, looks brilliant. However I put in a big hilly ride this morning & the windows version of the software crashed when it tried to upload the ride. After rebooting the software was broken and needed a fresh install. I've cancelled my subscription.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
You was right about the graphics been updated, looks brilliant. However I put in a big hilly ride this morning & the windows version of the software crashed when it tried to upload the ride. After rebooting the software was broken and needed a fresh install. I've cancelled my subscription.

Haven’t had BSIM crash on my computer for years. Zwift however crashed 3 times in a row last night.

I’m keeping both subscriptions. :-)

Milzy

Guru
Haven’t had BSIM crash on my computer for years. Zwift however crashed 3 times in a row last night.

I’m keeping both subscriptions. :-)
I may reverse it one day. When you're climbing on bkool you actually feel like you are especially the way the camera pans around the bends. Much more immersive, Zwift is more like a rolling cartoon background. I can't sub to multiple platforms though & that annoyed me. Never had a crash with Zwift yet.

Top Bottom