Bkool Pro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Received my Bkool Pro yesterday :bicycle:. Spent the evening setting it up and will put to test this afternoon!
Expect loads more questions from me!!
A good place to start for info is here
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/bkool-faq.191965/
:thumbsup:

Welcome to the mad house. It can be fairly addictive :whistle:

theloafer

Legendary Member
got mine from here looks a great bit of kit ... once you find your way around did this today ...lost a lot the last 2 years through eye opps and got back to work last sept but lost all interest in cycling since :sad: then decided to give my head a good shake as I love it for 35 years so bought it from @2good it almost killed me ...:laugh::laugh::laugh: think its going to be a long hard road back to where I was ... but its a start ^_^
http://www.bkool.com/bkoolSessionHistory/showSessionSummary/1859632

Alfie_Gooner

Hi guys,

I have recently boought the BKool Pro and i know it has a built in cadence sensor, but from reading a few posts this figure is actually around half of what is really happening as it's taken from the roller and not the crank arm. Does anyone know if you can attach a wireless cadence sensor to your bike and have it work with the BKool Pro?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hi guys,

I have recently boought the BKool Pro and i know it has a built in cadence sensor, but from reading a few posts this figure is actually around half of what is really happening as it's taken from the roller and not the crank arm. Does anyone know if you can attach a wireless cadence sensor to your bike and have it work with the BKool Pro?
As long as it is an ant+ sensor and you select it in bsims setup it will work.

g00se

Veteran
I think the cadence sensor in the resistance unit works be detecting 'pulses' in your power that correspond to pedal pushes. it did the same for me so I went back to a regular ANT+ cadence sensor.

I like to think it got confused because I have such as consistent and smooth pedalling style ;)

Top Bottom