Bkool resistance issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wimmie

Regular
Hi anyone experience with following issue on bkool pro?

As soon the bkool unit is connected by ant+ towards training applications is putting the resistance high like climbing at 10%. Without making an connection there is no resistance.

Any idea how to solve this?
Thnx

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hi anyone experience with following issue on bkool pro?

As soon the bkool unit is connected by ant+ towards training applications is putting the resistance high like climbing at 10%. Without making an connection there is no resistance.

Any idea how to solve this?
Thnx
Try getting the app up and running first before powering on the trainer. If not mail bkool to get them to dial into the trainer for a reset.

OP
OP
W

wimmie

Regular
Thnx for the reply. Contacted bkool they will connect next week to see what's causing it.
Will update next week.
Regards,

OP
OP
W

wimmie

Regular
Bkool logged in to the unit. And located the issue in empty calibration table. They added the correct numbers and problem should be solved. Will see after real trip the problem stay away.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Bkool logged in to the unit. And located the issue in empty calibration table. They added the correct numbers and problem should be solved. Will see after real trip the problem stay away.
Once you're up and running come and join us in the Cycle Chat Chain Gang leagues. Riders of all abilities to race against :okay:

Last edited:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Where do I find This Chain Gang League?
Don't bother, found it and requested to join. ... of course my experience of BKOOL Sim will probably end in tears ... as usual ... and nothing to do with being dropped and pootling around at the back ... In my defence,, I have had to put the hybrid on the trainer as I snapped a gear cable on the roadie with no chance to fix it until next Wednesday

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Thnx for the invitation. Requested to join. :smile:

Cheers
You're in :okay:

Live races Thursday 7 pm UK time with a re-run 5pm UK time Saturdays. Usually the race is started by @BILL S but best check on the main Team BKool Cycle Chat thread to be sure who will start the race in case Bill is away.

To join a league race with others, go into the BSIM application and search for Bill (or whoever is starting the race) and join their race. This way you will race live with the rest of us.

Hope to see you Thursday for stage 3 and good luck :okay:

Barbarama

Regular
Wimmie, has this fix worked? (I have had the same problem.)

Top Bottom