Bkool trial period question.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cabbieman

I thought I'd give it a trial to see if I like it because I like the idea of cycling up proper hills etc but all I get when I fire it up is just a background of misty hills with a timeline along the bottom.
Am I doing something wrong? I thought I'd get to use it as intended.

CXRAndy

Guru
I haven't used bkool for ages. Im not sure if it has limited functionality whilst on trial

Just looked, it says Premium 30 day trial. Did you put in your payment details so Bkool can charge £7.99 after first month

gmw492

Veteran
I just had the free trial on Bkool Premium and thought it was great, video rides, training, 3d views, times I would of got off on just a turbo trainer but being on a smart one with the motivation to finish really does make you feel good after you done it, I mean in the head not the legs though ^_^, also had a good 13 mile duel with a french guy changing places every few seconds till he dropped me within a mile of the finish but good fun.
Going back to Bkool as I got another free trial with Tacx Premium but find it awful, lost 3 workouts as they don't save where as Bkool lot simpler, I am gonna pay the year subscription to it as I enjoyed it and saves on a direct debit and its a bit cheaper yearly.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I just had the free trial on Bkool Premium and thought it was great, video rides, training, 3d views, times I would of got off on just a turbo trainer but being on a smart one with the motivation to finish really does make you feel good after you done it, I mean in the head not the legs though ^_^, also had a good 13 mile duel with a french guy changing places every few seconds till he dropped me within a mile of the finish but good fun.
Going back to Bkool as I got another free trial with Tacx Premium but find it awful, lost 3 workouts as they don't save where as Bkool lot simpler, I am gonna pay the year subscription to it as I enjoyed it and saves on a direct debit and its a bit cheaper yearly.

:hugs:

Top Bottom