Bl***y McDonald

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
My wife wanted some new tops so I offered to take her to Asda in Queensferry and buy her lunch there as well. What a disappointment as they only have a McDonald's there and we don't do McDonald's, so we just had a sandwich instead. At least, she got 3 tops which I very kindly offered to pay for.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
My wife wanted some new tops so I offered to take her to Asda in Queensferry and buy her lunch there as well. What a disappointment as they only have a McDonald's there and we don't do McDonald's, so we just had a sandwich instead. At least, she got 3 tops which I very kindly offered to pay for.
.... you know how to give a girl a good time ....

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Our asda has a McDees too. On the upside, the tea and coffee machine is a help yourself job so refills often happen. They have a notice up that says 'no refills' but people keep nicking the sign.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
We are both over 60, so we leave designer clothes for people who have money to waste taste. :whistle:

screenman

Legendary Member
I know I use this line a lot but, growing older is compulsory, growing up is not.

Nothing wrong with Primark, they do some good disposable clothes that make nice polish clothes.^_^

Top Bottom