Black cab driver tosser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm in good old Laaaaandon today, smashing out a massive one ( 160 miles by the time I get home ). I just had a total dick Black cab driver giving me grief for daring to not use the CSH on the Embankment, by temple. I pointed out I don't have to, and didn't want to, so he deliberately swerved into me at the lights. I wasn't pleased. I got his badge number, he's lucky I didn't climb in his cab to have a word with him. Who do I report this idiot to? Presumably his cab has CCTV?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Remove the drivers wing mirror next time - then he'll be off the road until he get's a new one ! :tongue:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
These barstewards are going to be finished by Uber and a good job too. What is it with taxi drivers?
I'm not convinced that Uber's model will result in model drivers.

Anyway, sympathies to the op - lasttime I rode in London, one of these cretins sped up to occupy the space I was moving into after I'd signalled and shoulder checked - luckily another rider warned me to keep straight on.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
These barstewards are going to be finished by Uber and a good job too. What is it with taxi drivers?

What with Uber driver being renowned for their driving skills, impeccably well maintained vehicles and compassionate attitude towards other road users ........

Cycleops

Legendary Member
What with Uber driver being renowned for their driving skills, impeccably well maintained vehicles and compassionate attitude towards other road users ........
Never said they were did I? I was berating all taxi drivers but particularly black cab drivers who as well as being rude and nasty can now count on having their monopoly and their ability to charge extortionate fares toppled which serves them right.

Top Bottom