1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black cab driver tosser

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by Racing roadkill, 12 Aug 2017.

1. I'm in good old Laaaaandon today, smashing out a massive one ( 160 miles by the time I get home ). I just had a total dick Black cab driver giving me grief for daring to not use the CSH on the Embankment, by temple. I pointed out I don't have to, and didn't want to, so he deliberately swerved into me at the lights. I wasn't pleased. I got his badge number, he's lucky I didn't climb in his cab to have a word with him. Who do I report this idiot to? Presumably his cab has CCTV?

2. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Remove the drivers wing mirror next time - then he'll be off the road until he get's a new one ! :tongue:

3. ColinJ

ColinJ Hillfinder General

Or he gets out of prison after murdering you ... :whistle:

MrPie, xzenonuk and fossyant like this.
  4. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

Metropolitan Police are in charge of black cabs.

5. Cycleops

Cycleops Veteran

These barstewards are going to be finished by Uber and a good job too. What is it with taxi drivers?

Tin Pot, Dogtrousers and Drago like this.
  6. slowmotion

slowmotion Quite dreadful

If it's in or near The City, I think it's highly likely that it's been caught on a roadside CCTV. Contact the police.

Tin Pot likes this.
  7. Drago

Drago Guru

The sooner self driving cars put this lot out of jobs, the happier the World will be.

Apollonius likes this.
  8. The police will say ltda. Ltda will say police. You won't get anywhere. You could possibly try roadsafe.

Jasonbourne likes this.
  9. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

I'm not convinced that Uber's model will result in model drivers.

Anyway, sympathies to the op - lasttime I rode in London, one of these cretins sped up to occupy the space I was moving into after I'd signalled and shoulder checked - luckily another rider warned me to keep straight on.

10. S-Express

S-Express Guest

80 miles uploaded twice?

theclaud likes this.
  11. Lonestar

Lonestar Rat Run Cyclist

Cops wont do anything will they.

12. derrick

derrick The Glue that binds us together.

**** WIPE

13. S-Express

S-Express Guest

To be fair to the cab driver, we only have one side of the story here...

cabbieman likes this.
  14. FishFright

FishFright Senior Member

What with Uber driver being renowned for their driving skills, impeccably well maintained vehicles and compassionate attitude towards other road users ........

raleighnut likes this.
  15. Cycleops

Cycleops Veteran

Never said they were did I? I was berating all taxi drivers but particularly black cab drivers who as well as being rude and nasty can now count on having their monopoly and their ability to charge extortionate fares toppled which serves them right.

Jasonbourne likes this.