Black pudding anyone ?

• Oh yes please

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bleughhhh

• Take it or leave it

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Love the stuff :tongue:
On an english breakfast, egg and black pudding roll at the carboot, black pudding sandwitches.....

What about you ?

potsy

Rambler
Had my 1st one a couple of years ago after years of thinking they'd be horrible,absolute love 'em now.:wacko:

GTN

Regular
Black Pudding

My local Chip Shop does Battered Deep Fried Black Pudding..Great after a few pints .....

D

Deleted member 1258

Hover Fly said:
Fried egg, black pud. baked beans and fried bread maybe few mushrooms. NOM NOM NOM BURP.

yuck! I haven't eaten a fried breakfast for a couple of years now, and don't fancy them any more, I've never eaten black pudding and don't want to.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Great Stuff - bacon, sausage, fried egg, black pudding & brown sauce on a toasted barm.

magic way to start the last day before a rest day or two from work

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Oh yeah. With runny egg. Not snotty, just runny.

karen.488walker

with brie in a sandwich. any way at all in fact, love it. Was devastated when I couldn't find it in Switzerland. Thought I'd found it "Boudin", blood sausage...Yuck

Bayerd

Über Member
As Fred Elliot used to say, 'You can't beat a bit of blood sausage!'.

I love the stuff, as well as for breakfast it goes very well with a pork roast dinner as a substitute for stuffing.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Blergle.
I've even had it when I didn't know what it was and I was drunk, which is the way I usually try new things. It was fjoerkin' 'orriblexx(

Top Bottom