Blocked from seeing threads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Announcement: CycleChat End-to-End Relay

For some reason I have been blocked seeing this thread any idea why??

it is saying.

spandex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
same here

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Same for me, but it worked when I went to view it from the part of the forum rather than when it appeared at the top of the 'new posts' list.

Shaun

Founder
spandex said:
Announcement: CycleChat End-to-End Relay

For some reason I have been blocked seeing this thread any idea why??

it is saying.

spandex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That's because the link is wrong.

Not sure how it happened, but the forum ID (32) in the link you posted above points to a private forum of mine where I keep all my To-Do posts for future CC mods and changes ... that's why you don't have access to the annoucement via that forum.

Cheers,
Shaun :thumbsup:

Radius

SHREDDER
No one likes you.

Top Bottom