bloody b*****d driver!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a spanner, there was no reason for that other than you suggest it was deliberate. They could have stayed in the outside lane which if anything was easier to stay in that lane giving where they ended up.

buddha

Veteran
Not surprised at the location. Probably 50% of my stupid over/undertakes have happened there and on the flyover.

The cop shop is only 50 meters up the road too!

Anthony

That definitely looks like he did it on purpose. He changed lane to cut you up then went straight back to the lane he came form.

I don't rate your chances of getting a decent response from Croydon Police. The most charitable opinion I could have of them is that they're incompetent cretins.

HLaB said:
What a spanner, there was no reason for that other than you suggest it was deliberate. They could have stayed in the outside lane which if anything was easier to stay in that lane giving where they ended up.

I can - contact the local nick expressing your concerns that he was "all over the road" veering across lanes in a erratic manner. Could also suggest he is under the influence.

Would explain the driving and may be more likely to be taken seriously as it a reasonable assumption that can be followed. "Deliberate action" is difficult to prove.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
He did it to be able to "legally" get through the lights as it is (I presume from looking at the footage) the shortest path... however, he still ended up running the red so should be reported for dangerous driving and RLJing. :biggrin:

Muppet! (the driver, not you! :biggrin:)

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Cunobelin said:
I can - contact the local nick expressing your concerns that he was "all over the road" veering across lanes in a erratic manner. Could also suggest he is under the influence.

Would explain the driving and may be more likely to be taken seriously as it a reasonable assumption that can be followed. "Deliberate action" is difficult to prove.

I think you're right - it was like a drunken swerve. Have seen people do this a few times clearly not in control.

Cunobelin said:

Yip, I should have no sensible reason but as you say they might have been under the influence.

Top Bottom