Bloody digeridoo things!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'm not trying to be difficult, but I like it, and have got used to it watching SuperSport channels for years (SA's SkySports)

It's good when something really good happens on the field, because you notice all the vuvuzelas go quiet for a minute!

Some games they do synchronize much better, but I guess for the World Cup people are a bit over-excited and are not watching the regular games they normally see...

It won't catch on here for longer than a few matches though!

Krypton

We had it streaming on ITV player on a spare PC this afternoon at work, and as I couldn't see the screen from where I sit I just remember 90+ mins of horn noise.

It was a relief to turn it off TBH. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Debian

Debian

trustysteed said:
we need to find some alternative match commentary that is NOt being broadcast live from the stadiums.

vuvuzela blowers = self-gratification artists

+100

I thought some of the behaviour of the England fans was bad but this is simply moronic. At least the chanting / music / drum playing that features in european & south american games has some sort of rhythm or melody. The vuvuzella "playing" is just random white noise and simply extremely annoying. I can imagine it must be really off-putting to the players.

Do the SA fans have any brain cells at all between them?

lazyfatgit

Haven't heard the noise yet.
At gmt +10 it's not so easy to watch games live.

I'd rather be watching the cootie with the sound off than sitting up all night.

Top Bottom