Blue Mini HS03 FXF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
Believe it or not but I think it was a female driver, I noticed on the video the cyclist was very surprised and worried by the mini.

I will be calling the Police tomorrow to discus the incident with them.

clarion

Guru
What a twat.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
bloody hell
ohmy.gif

jefmcg

Guru
Nasty.

But please, stop saying "****" and "twat" like these are the worse things in the world that someone could be. The deep underlying misogyny in this usage is disheartening.

And why is it surprising she's a woman? Woman do not have diffuse maternal instincts towards strangers' children, any more than men do.

</rant>

joan

Appauling - absolutely appauling!

I can't believe somebody said the turn "wasn't too bad"

I thought it was terrible. I used to have a seat like that for my daughter and I remember it making the ride a little unstable - especially when the little one wiggles around unpredictably!

Mini driver was a total idiot - what was the point in any of it I ask myself and can't find an answer!

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Appauling - absolutely appauling!

I can't believe somebody said the turn "wasn't too bad"

I thought it was terrible. I used to have a seat like that for my daughter and I remember it making the ride a little unstable - especially when the little one wiggles around unpredictably!

Mini driver was a total idiot - what was the point in any of it I ask myself and can't find an answer!

+1

GrasB

Veteran
I don't think people realise how bad turns like that are, all it takes is a half meter miss judgement or the rider not responding to the car & it's not a close pass anymore it's a potentially fatal incident.

Jezston

Über Member
This driver needs the book thrown at them. Putting the lives of a mother and child in danger to save themselves a couple of seconds - this kind of behaviour can NOT be considered acceptable.

jugglingphil

Disgraceful driving, with no other traffic around there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for this selfish and dangerous behavior.

Having watched the video back, if mother&child were not so close to kerb would they a) be squished b) made it harder for the mini to make the manoeuver?

+1 for reporting to Police

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
It's with the local traffic Police now, they seemed quite shocked when I described the incident, hopefully they will feel the same once they have watched the video. Told them it was on YouTube and they just needed to search using the registration number to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom