Blurgh.....what's this wet stuff

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
threebikesmcginty said:
No need to cash-in on fossy's typo, he might register some form of displeasure! :evil:
threebikesmcginty said:
That Asda be the way forward...

er...er...er

WAITROSE!!!

Oh, Blow out...you win

potsy

Rambler
I actually relented and gave the bike a quick wipe over last night,lubed the chain,got the speedo working again-all was ready.
About 9pm last night started to feel really ill,stomache pains mainly.Felt OK this morning but decided to take the car and was glad I did as the pain came back within an hour of starting work,came home and am going Doc's later:sad: this weeks commute could be over already.

OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
potsy said:
Ha Ha yes you could be right,wonder what they prescribe for it?
Two asprins and a couple spoons of cod liver wash and wax.......:evil:

I suffer from 'mustwashitagain-itus', but that's not a medical condition, more a mental condition :wahhey:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Feeling rather lucky at the moment.
Had to skip 4 days of riding last week due to maintenance failure issues. OK, I got very depressed by the Thursday, but skipped the wet Monday to Wednesday.

This week, cycled in on Monday - lovely and dry. Tuesday - day off , and very wet. Today - had to drive in due to dropping cat off at the vets. Also wet. Tomorrow - will definitely cycle in (can't bear another stint of depression), and hoping it will be dry.

OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
BrumJim said:
Feeling rather lucky at the moment.
Had to skip 4 days of riding last week due to maintenance failure issues..
Oh no, an accute bout of 'cantbebotheredtooilit-itus' hit then ? ;) And it developed into 'mybikesknackered-myopia'

Get well soon ! :smile:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
fossyant said:
Oh no, an accute bout of 'cantbebotheredtooilit-itus' hit then ? ;) And it developed into 'mybikesknackered-myopia'

Get well soon ! :biggrin:
More a case of 'whydon'tmyoldtoolsfitmynewbike-itus' developing into 'whydoIfindthisoutwhentheshopsareclosed-myopia'

GrasB

Veteran
Light weight jersey, normal cycling shorts & summer road shoes... even in the heaviest showers I was never cold enough to care I was soaked to the skin ;)

Top Bottom