BNP Stew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
JMO, but if political discussions start becoming a regular thing in cafe, you're going to spoil it for people. Personally, I don't come in here for this stuff. Yes I can move on and not even bother reading it, but ive got to read it to make that choice,
its a free world of course, but there is a place for these discussions...cafe isnt it(IMO)

Last edited:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
JMO, but if political discussions start becoming a regular thing in cafe, you're going to spoil it for people. Personally, I don't come in here for this stuff. Yes I can move on and not even bother reading it, but ive got to read it to make that choice,
its a free world of course, but there is a place for these discussions...cafe isnt it(IMO)

This thread is only political if you want it to be.....

gbb

Legendary Member
Perhaps Vern, but nevertheless, the language already used and racist content of the overall post isnt something i come here for.
No rattle out the pram kinda thing, but JMO .

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I'd go with this, I've ignored CA&D because it is the least pleasant part of CC by a long way, I'd rather political stuff not encroach elsewhere too, it already has a place of its own. And a clientele who will lap this stuff up. I assume they're still there, now I stick to the bikey bits there are a number of people who I never see posts from anymore.

vernon

Bikey bits in cafe tends to be confined to the 'your ride today' thread. All other postings related to bikes get moved to the bikey specific forums.

Just saying.

asterix

Comrade Member

I agree. And the video is incredibly boring.

vernon

I agree. And the video is incredibly boring.

You watched it?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'd go with this, I've ignored CA&D because it is the least pleasant part of CC by a long way, I'd rather political stuff not encroach elsewhere too, it already has a place of its own. And a clientele who will lap this stuff up. I assume they're still there, now I stick to the bikey bits there are a number of people who I never see posts from anymore.

It's a difficult one. From the day of joining the great C+ exodus, I've always avoided even clicking on P&L, CA&D and it's various other incarnations and I've certainly never posted there. There are certainly some posters who treat the whole forum as one big CA&D, and they're the ones that usually earn a place in my ignore list.

BUT, for me Nick Griffin has thankfully become such a ridiculous character that I think the odd special guest starring in Cafe can be tolerated. Heaven forbid the far-far right get a leader with a modicum of guile, intelligence, charisma or ability of any kind. If this was a Geert Wilders' recipe for snert for example, I'd be the first to hammer the report button in liberal indignation.

Which in the end is an option for anyone who feels this doesn't belong. I'm sure a crack team of mods is already monitoring this from their bunker in Chat Towers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom