BNP Stew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
To save anyone else a will sapping Google search....:smile:

What is JMO?
JMO is "Just My Opinion"
JMO Definition / JMO Means
The definition of JMO is "Just My Opinion"
The Meaning of JMO
JMO means "Just My Opinion"
So now you know - JMO means "Just My Opinion" - don't thank us.YW!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I might have a go at jerking my pork sometime, but probably not today, as I'm busy.
Fnaar - not a chap to miss an open goal. ^_^

Neither. It's having her cake and eating it.
Burfee, per...lease, it's just so deliciously fattening!
I skipped through the video yesterday and the 'sampling team' made me chuckle...two grim-faced er 'henchmen' (I'm sure he used a different word but it escapes me) and female interest...his daughter? She looked so happy. In fact, Griffin slipped up, as I'm sure the correct protocol would have been for him to sit down and for her to serve.
And don't worry @gbb - I detest the right-on stuff as much as you, and @Bollo has got the measure of this thread, I feel, and sure, we all need to learn a bit more about economising in troubled times! :smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
While I can't stand his politics, looking at it objectively, I learnt three things:
1) He actually presents the programme fairly well.
2) I like his onion chopping technique.
3) He has a natural preference for using his left hand, but probably hates that, so he swings to the right as often as he can.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
While I can't stand his politics, looking at it objectively, I learnt three things:
3) He has a natural preference for using his left hand, but probably hates that, so he swings to the right as often as he can.

Well, if we're bigging him up, so to speak, he's drinking Hobgoblin beer, which isn't too shoddy an ale.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
For a moment there I was tempted to go back and check out his onion-chopping - you never know, there might be something worth learning - till I saw the little numbers under the pic: 33.08. Half an hour+ watching Nick Griffin make a stew?! Are you mad????!!!!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
It means you're creative, original, an effective multitasker

AND SATAN!!!!!!
Blimey - does that mean my missus is Satan? It would certainly explain a lot of things...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
For a moment there I was tempted to go back and check out his onion-chopping - you never know, there might be something worth learning - till I saw the little numbers under the pic: 33.08. Half an hour+ watching Nick Griffin make a stew?! Are you mad????!!!!
I didn't watch all of it!!!

It means you're creative, original, an effective multitasker

AND SATAN!!!!!!
tHAT'LL DO.
"SatanSaysStraightOn" - my new user name. ^_^

griffin.jpg

Last edited:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Bikey bits in cafe tends to be confined to the 'your ride today' thread. All other postings related to bikes get moved to the bikey specific forums.

Just saying.
I wasn't advocating putting bikey bits in the cafe & you're right stuff does get moved, so maybe someone with the blatantly political profile and potential for thread diversions as NG might be too. Just saying.

I was referring more to bikey bits as a veiled dig at the posters who have joined cyclechat but don't ever seem to post on a cycle topic or thread. That little band that people who never venture into CA&D wouldn't know exist on this cycling forum.

Each to their own and all that but I can only assume that they have tried proper political forums and been shown to be out of their depth by people who really know their stuff so find places like this where they can be the big kid in the paddling pool instead.

and making us part of exactly the sort of thread diversion I'm on about ;)

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
It has to be asked....

What was Milzy doing watching BNPTV?
You mean with me been a UKIP supporter? I've always found Nick to be very pleasant, & at least he's honest unlike the rest of the conservative party & Labour scum.

Doseone

Guru
You mean with me been a UKIP supporter? I've always found Nick to be very pleasant, & at least he's honest unlike the rest of the conservative party & Labour scum.

I hope you're taking the pi$$ otherwise you'd better don your tin hat for a barrage of well deserved abuse.

Top Bottom