BNP Stew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
I hope you're taking the pi$$ otherwise you'd better don your tin hat for a barrage of well deserved abuse.
LOL! This thread isn't meant to be serious on politics, I just have a strange sense of humor, & thought it was hilarious that Nick Griffin was making stew. The money saving tips were also a nice touch under the circumstances.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
It means you're creative, original, an effective multitasker

AND SATAN!!!!!!
Not forgetting a decent tennis player and a more-than-handy top order batsman

I wasn't advocating putting bikey bits in the cafe & you're right stuff does get moved, so maybe someone with the blatantly political profile and potential for thread diversions as NG might be too. Just saying.

I was referring more to bikey bits as a veiled dig at the posters who have joined cyclechat but don't ever seem to post on a cycle topic or thread. That little band that people who never venture into CA&D wouldn't know exist on this cycling forum.

Each to their own and all that but I can only assume that they have tried proper political forums and been shown to be out of their depth by people who really know their stuff so find places like this where they can be the big kid in the paddling pool instead.

and making us part of exactly the sort of thread diversion I'm on about ;)
I'm useless at being serious and being light-hearted so I agree and disagree with what you say. It's the internet - that's my only excuse.
Now, you really should be in bed...I have work to do. :smile:

[QUOTE 2864379, member: 1314"]I arrived there yesterday afternoon 'teef. Then went to the Canon's Gait Bar where Farage was chucked out of! Had a chat with the nice friendly landlord![/quote]
You are Nigel Mirage and I claim my five pounds! (Surely the landlord wasn't talking to you, User?)

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
2864543 said:
It's ok there was a repeated post but the mods must have cleaned it up.

Top Bottom