Boardman HYB 8.8

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Merrick

Hi,
I’m starting to get back into bike riding since giving up smoking and finding it a good way to distract myself and also moving out of a hilly city to a relatively flat village and was looking for advice..

I’m looking at theBoardman HYB 8.8 as a good bike with the cycle to work scheme, however what’s making me wonder is I do want to go off track as well as go on the road.. would this bike be suitable for “rough” terrain. I.e fields/public footpaths and the like as well as some normal roads?
Thanks

CXRAndy

Guru
Hi,
I’m starting to get back into bike riding since giving up smoking and finding it a good way to distract myself and also moving out of a hilly city to a relatively flat village and was looking for advice..

I’m looking at theBoardman HYB 8.8 as a good bike with the cycle to work scheme, however what’s making me wonder is I do want to go off track as well as go on the road.. would this bike be suitable for “rough” terrain. I.e fields/public footpaths and the like as well as some normal roads?
Thanks

Yes, it will be fine, maybe a better all-round tyre like Schwalbe G Ones 35/40mm width options

OP
OP
Merrick

Merrick

Thanks just another quick question, I’m reading about size guides for hybrids... is 53/57cm suitable for someone that’s 6”2? Cheers

Top Bottom