body shape change :o)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
OK:

1 pint beer ~ 170 calories
1 hour riding ~ 600 calories

so to break even after a two hour decent effort you should be able to sink about 7 pints. You may however get dehydrated..

Crankarm

Guru
AncientWyvern said:
I was going to make a post about this too!

My leg muscle has exploded latley, i used to do weight training for strength but that has nothing on cycling imho!

As for my fitness level i cycled 80 miles in a day last week, four months ago i cycled three miles and had to get off my bike and walk!

Just an added bonus to the enjoyment i have of road biking :biggrin: :biggrin:

From your pic it looks like you've acquired one very large and firm muscle :tongue:.

Crankarm

Guru
tundragumski said:
I cycle a lot and my body shape is very..........beer belly like. Probably the frequent post ride drinking sessions!

How many pints equal a 2 hour ride in terms of energy consumed/burned? Perhaps if I knew I could make an effort to only break even.

There's your answer ..........

slinky malinky

Veins showing from legs to stomach?? no never seen that, well unless your having a MRI , I must say after a very hard ride front of my shins look like a 3D road map and as does the side of my forehead! strange. My main problem is now people I know say I look ill and drawn (lost 3 stone and honestly never been fitter in all my life) my usual answer is 'power to weight ratio look it up, you wanna go fast don't carry so much stuff in the trunk' :sad:

Top Bottom