FNRttC Bognor, Friday, April 27, 2018

Do you want to do this ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Our next ride is on Friday April 27 and it's an old favourite - Bognor Regis (ok, technically Felpham).

It's our usual starting point on the South Bank - as always, please be there by 11.30pm.

Leaving South Bank at midnight, we'll set off with the call of the sea in our ears. After a traditional stop on Clapham Common (home to an omnibus and the odd MP), it's then a steady pace through the suburbs to break free from the M25 cordon and drop downhill to Dorking. We're then on rolling country lanes, listening to the night chorus to our halfway stop.

Once nourished on an ample supply of food, teas and coffees, we'll be off into the dawn towards Amberley, to then encounter the Gurkha bridge.

We'll stop in Arundel to admire the castle, before then heading off for our breakfast stop which for many will be The Lobster Pot. For those who might have family or friends meeting them there, it's at PO22 7AF in Canning Road

Bognor station is less than a mile away, with frequent trains. (It's also a nice bike ride home.)

Total distance is 72 miles, and no long dragging hills. Interested? Sign up by going to the website and filling in the usual form

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
In and signed up.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Given the email update about the broken link for sign up in the first one, could it be confirmed that I filled in the right one?

kimble

Veteran
Bah and indeed humbug, I'm otherwise committed. And I had such fun with the Comedy Off-Roading (On Mildly Inappropriate Bike) last time...

rb58

Enigma
In.

Top Bottom