postman
Squire
- Location
- Meanwoodshire.
So i am one of many with a boiler problem.We have a joint that is leaking
So i am one of many with a boiler problem.We have a joint that is leaking
My father always said to have two sources of heat in the house, advice I have heeded which paid off when my boiler went pop a few years ago. I used my coal fire for heat and showered at work until I could get it fixed (while I was on a business trip to HK).

I banged my pipe which freed the ice.
Nopeis this a euphamism
Frozen condensate pipe here too. Boiler man has cut the pipe to get it working and is coming back on Monday to reroute it through the kitchen cupboards and out where the washing machine empties. What on earth possessed the original installer to have 8 foot of exposed pipe outside the house rather than a few inches that could be easily protected from the cold?