Bono bike accident: 'I may never play guitar again'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
That geezer on the far right. That's one hell of a basin haircut he's got there.

Peteaud

Veteran
Please people, if you are going to post pics of bonio, please post the correct ones of the Holy one.

pope_bono.jpg

:evil:

Peteaud

Veteran
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZo8l0qVvbIxv0sQ6RRBtbA1vw2u9ks7wFdsGQgpbItAMOHmF9.jpg

Dan B

Disengaged member
The guy is rich, rich people do not get sympathy on this forum.
Maybe, but if the same accident had befallen, say, Freddie Mercury (obviously back when he was alive) the criticism would not have centred on his singing ability.

screenman

Legendary Member
Maybe, but if the same accident had befallen, say, Freddie Mercury (obviously back when he was alive) the criticism would not have centred on his singing ability.

You may be right, but it seems that going by the amount they have sold Bono is doing something right.

You cannot disagree with my statement though, I think I am yet to read of a wealthy person who most on the forum do not consider, a nobber, a idiot or many other such names.

Why is that, do you think? I have my own idea's.

Crankarm

Guru

Oi! Don't bring Freddie Mercury into this. He is or was music royalty - The Queen. Elvis was The King. Paul Hewson is just a whinging upstart in comparison.

Drago

Legendary Member
Boner has tormented us with his tuneless dirge for the thick end of 4 decades, so he can't really complain when he gets to feel it himself.

Top Bottom