Bono bike accident: 'I may never play guitar again'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
A biatch slap around the chops costs nothing too, but doesn't mean I want one :B). If I want it I'll ask for it or buy it. Already deleted it twice, but it re-loads each time.......and that is just plain wrong.
thats trhe bit i don't like either , the constant reloading . it got a zero star review from me like addison lee

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
My butler informs me that the boy can sing and can (could) strum a guitar - my butler is one mean guitarist and is quite worldly in this subject. Even co-wrote some stellar international quality tunes apparently......to not be able to play the 6 string anymore must be awful for him. But, in no way does that excuse him from pushing / forcing his music onto my butler's iPad. Tsk. The lower classes must try harder.

My butler informs me that your income only extends to hiring a domestic help who was spotted leaving Sainsburys with your shopping in Waitrose bags by @User14044's butler. Your cover is blown.

Tsk tsk. The aspiring classes must remember their place. They'll be pretending that they attend Glyndebourne next.

Last edited:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
He may be a very nice person if I ever meet him, but his carefully manicured media personality which he and his PR manager present to the world is not endearing me to like either him or what he does.... Even the way his accident was reported had his stamp on it. Hope he recovers and gets to do what he wants to do. I've been unaffected, for the most part so far, by his music and that will no doubt continue

Drago

Legendary Member
To be fair Bonio does his bit raising awareness about serious issues such as climate change. At great expense to himself he uses his private jet to get to concerts to preach to the crowds on the topic.

Cyclist33

For lots of people it isn't that Bonio is rich and therefore he's a nobber, it's simply that he's a nobber.

Those people hardly know the man, what the hell does "nobber" mean anyway, what have people got against him, and why are they so delighted that he's been injured?

Bunch of bloody ****s if you ask me.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
My butler informs me that your income only extends to hiring a domestic help who was spotted leaving Sainsburys with your shopping in Waitrose bags by @User14044's butler. Your cover is blown.

Tsk tsk. The aspiring classes must remember their place. They'll be pretending that they attend Glyndebourne next.

My butler's tax return is so large that it distorts space-time continuum. We currently reside in the empire annex called USA, so none of you second class Waitrose here. And anyway, last time my butler visited Waitrose the Bently got scratched by some terrible oik in a measly BMW.

Top Bottom