Book Raffle: Indurain, A Tempered Passion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Landslide

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Bump.

Chuffy

Veteran
zimzum42 said:
We'll see. I like films that everyone else tells me are terrible, so I might love it!

Cheers!
I look forward to your report then....:sad:

Oh and The Postman is on telly on Tuesday night. Possibly one of the worst films ever made. Enjoy....

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
This may have orginally been mine, I sent it to someone on C+ a year or two ago .. if it is I apologise unreservedly.

Sadly I cannot find any C+ forum archives, so cannot be sure

Andrew

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Well it came to me in the end and I'm now about 50 pages into it. I was quite keen to learn about Indurain but suspect that I'm going to come away none the wiser. Unless of course I can intepret the message in the whistling of the wind. The guy that translated this must have been well paid. I wil plod on and finish though, but reckon I was right, any other cycling books have to be an improvement after this.

By the way, when finished what's the protocol for passing on or returning?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
keep mailing it around until it makes it through to someone who's got some way of posting it to Singapore on the cheap!

Chuffy

Veteran
Noodley said:
I wish somebody would just burn it...and takes pictures as evidence of it's destruction.
Tell you what, go find a crossroads and I'll sharpen the stake.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Finished it, doesn't normally take me that long to read a book and I really don't know much about Indurain. For some reason the wind refuses to speak its' secrets to me!!!!

I'm going to PM Zim Zum and send it over to him, the out of country, out of mind, bit seems appropriate:biggrin:

Top Bottom