Bored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
Too hot and too many flies about to be outside, read everything in house, nothing on tv bored bored bored ! Dogs driving me mad wanting to go outside:sun:

mustang1

Guru
download an audio book

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I take it that you don't enjoy watching pro cycling then ...? :whistle:

I just watched the first 20 minutes of today's Tour de France stage but I have other things to do now so I will watch the highlights show tonight instead.

I don't actually understand how people can get bored when they have a free choice of what to do. Bored of being stuck in a boring job, yes, but access to the internet and all its wonders with time to enjoy them ... Teach yourself Latin, learn C# programming, compose some music, paint some pictures, write poetry ...

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I take it that you don't enjoy watching pro cycling then ...? :whistle:

I just watched the first 20 minutes of today's Tour de France stage but I have other things to do now so I will watch the highlights show tonight instead.

I don't actually understand how people can get bored when they have a free choice of what to do. Bored of being stuck in a boring job, yes, but access to the internet and all its wonders with time to enjoy them ... Teach yourself Latin, learn C# programming, compose some music, paint some pictures, write poetry ...
Yep - and then there is this

https://books.google.co.uk/books/ab...VED_PROBLEMS.html?id=P5nXCQAAQBAJ&redir_esc=y

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Too "Tense" for you Colin?
Give me a chance to take it all in ...

Too hot and too many flies about to be outside, read everything in house, nothing on tv bored bored bored ! Dogs driving me mad wanting to go outside:sun:

I`m going to hope that you are not an adult, because no adult in the 21st century with an almost infinate amount of stumuli at their disposal could ever have a reason to be bored, unless you are ill in some way.

Top Bottom